Alright y'all. Memorial Day happened. Summer is officially here! To celebrate, we had to kick-off summer with the perfect adult-version of our favorite summer-in-cup drink from our childhood--frozen lemonade!! Do you remember fam vacations to Six Flags or maybe your local state fair and literally not being able to function until you got that frozen lemonade, or deep fried oreos, or funnel cake with the powdered sugar that got all over your clothes?! Every. Summer. People. That was the life. Few things are more nostalgic at summer time than that frozen lemonade melting faster than you could drink it in that 90 degree heat. Well, we had to bring it back--with alcohol. So today, we give you, the easiest 2 ingredient boozy frozen lemonade that your summer is about to be made of!
Ingredients: (serves 4)
- 32 oz lemonade (buy a carton from your grocery store to make this easy!)
- 6 oz Gin (or vodka if you prefer)
- The night before, pour the lemonade into ice molds and freeze overnight.
- Next day, break lemonade ice molds into your blender and pour gin into blender as well. (If your blender is smaller and cannot accommodate all the lemonade at once, blend in batches. 1/4 of the lemonade molds would be 8oz which is 1 serving, along with 1.5 oz of gin per serving.)
- Blend on high until until all chunks are blended and a slush is formed. (With a powerful blender, this should not take long. Maybe 10-15 seconds.)
- Pour into your glass, and garnish with lemon slices and of course a little drink umbrella. ENJOY!
There you have it. Legitimately the easiest drink you could possibly make. Enjoy this summer staple poolside, or make a couple batches for a evening BBQ you're hosting with some friends. This boozy frozen lemonade is summer's perfect pair. If you make it, don't forget to tag us! Odds are high that we'll be enjoying one ourselves at the exact same time.