What is a holiday party without a good holiday drink?! The drinks can be the make or break of the gathering. Aunt Lisa going on about politics for at least 5 mins too long - take a drink. Maybe you are introducing two friends at your paty who you hope will hit it off and become your new couple besties - better have a good drink so he can lead with, Can I get you a drink? Maybe you were invited to a holiday gathering where you don't know that many people, and you hate small talk more than going to the dentist, so you make it look like you have something to do by getting a drink when the conversation lags - that drink better be good for how many times you are going to end up doing that. But lastly, if you are the host, not only do you want a delicious holiday drink for your crowd but you also want something easy to whip up since you've got a ton of other things to do to prep -- well, as always, we've got you....
What you'll need:
- Trader Joe's Winter Wassail
- 1 bottle of your favorite white wine. We used a Pinot Grigio!
- 1 bottle sparkling water
- 1 Green Apple
- 1 Pear
- 1 Lime
- Cut all fruit and place in pitcher.
- Add bottle of white wine.
- Add about 3 cups Winter Wassail or fill the rest of your pitcher.
- Let site in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Fill glasses with ice and fill glasses 3/4 of the way.
- Top with sparkling water for a little fizz.
We love the holidays around here and we love a good holiday drink. If you make this sparklin' bad boy, tag us in it so we can see! We love seeing how you all celebrate and do the holidays.