Wow. It's Valentine's Day already. Can you believe it? Some dread the day, some have already been making plans for weeks, and some (read: many) forgot that it is already around the corner and are backtracking to try and find a gift A$AP. (Seriously--men, how is it possible that you guys can forget what day Valentine's Day is every year?! It doesn't change. It's always the 14th. I swear, it's programmed into their species to forget.) But, not to worry, men, women, friends, we've got you covered. We compiled a quick little list of great gifts for her, him, or your galentines that they are sure to love! And hey--it wouldn't be a bad idea to slip this link into your significant other DM's just in case they may have forgotten.... It's for the greater good.
Gifts For Her
- A Catbird diamond bracelet. If you have never bought your girl jewelry before, PLEASE GOD let this be the first. Simple and sweet--it will go with anything she wears and the simplicity of it seems truly romantic. (Also did we mention this company is eco-friendly & uses only conflict-free diamonds?! Another reason she will love this.)
- A gorgeous modern gold frame. (Hint: put a picture of the 2 of you in it!)
- A Lush Sex-Bomb Bath Bomb. Yeah you read that right. A bath bomb full of nature's aphrodisiacs. Let's go Valentine's Day, let's go.
- A calligraphy set. Maybe she's been checking out our blog a bit and dying to start playing around with the ink stuff.
- Chrissy Teigen's Cookbook. For the girl who either loves to cook, loves to host, or freaking loves Chrissy Teigen. Or the girl who loves all 3.
- A Rosé wine candle. HELLO. ROSÉ. Need I say more?!
- The Sweetest Valentine's Teddy. This cute teddy has hearts all over it and is from Free People. She will love it.
- Massive Wine Glasses From Scandal. Literally, these are the wine glasses from the TV Show Scandal. I guarantee you she either 1. loves the show. or 2. loves wine. Either way this is a massive YES PLEASE POUR ME A BIG GLASS. (Also, this is a great gift to bring for a v-day dinner in, to open up before dinner begins!)
Gifts For Him
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Cologne. Cologne is a great gift for guys. Partially because it is a gift to ourselves to pick out a scent we love. This YSL scent is one of our faves.
- NBA Tickets. Chances are high that your dude loves some sport. If you don't know, basketball is in season right now so that's an easy gift to enjoy right away. But you could also look into tickets for whatever sporting events he loves!
- A Sick MVMT Watch. MVMT has some pretty clean looking watches. This all black matte look is no exception.
- A Leather Wallet. Seriously, sometimes guys will go years without buying a wallet and will just duct-tape it once it starts to tear and wear. Help them out, ladies.
- The Art of Growing a Beard Book. For the beard lover in your life. Or the beard novice in your life.
- Montecristo Cigars. If your dude love cigars, get him a few Montecristo's! At this site, you can pick from endless different types or even create "samplers" of different kinds for him to try!
- A Classy Zippo Lighter. For all his cigar lighting needs. You can even get it engraved!
Gifts For Your Gal Pals
- Gold Ombré Taper Candles. For your friend who is the Hostess-with-the-Mostest.
- The Cutest Besties Book. Seriously, this book is just so cute and damn real. It will make you so happy you have a bestie!!
- The Lush Love Lettuce Face Mask. 1st of all--because its Valentine's Day and love doesn't have to only exist for couples! And 2nd--this face mask is for all skin types so you can't go wrong.
- Magic Mike + Candy. Because you should definitely turn your Valentine's Day into a girls night in and gift eachother with the gift of Channing Tatum's abs and twizzlers and popcorn.
- Merlot Infused Coffee. MERLOT INFUSED FREAKING COFFEE. Yeah. I think I've made my case here.
- The Cutest 4 Legged Friends Magnets. Because what is cuter than this?! I ASK YOU.
- A Gorg Leather Folio. For the Bo$$ A$$ B**** in your life who makes waves for herself or maybe just snagged that killer new job! You go girlfriend!
We get it. Shopping for Valentine's Day gifts can be a struggle. Men always seem hard to shop for. Men always say women are hard to shop for (I mean, okay fine, we are pretty particular about the things we like or dislike). And it gets even more complicated if you've just recently started seeing eachother. Don't fret. Your significant other is bound to love one of these gifts. Gifts this year? Easy. Done. Within 3 clicks you'll already be checking out and getting something expedited. In all it only took you 15 minutes! You're welcome. Sometimes we like to think of ourselves as the Santa Claus of love. Making everyones dreams come true whether its Valentine's Day gifts or wedding day dreams. Big or small, we've got you covered.
Cheers to a wonderful day, that no matter how you spend it, is filled with love and laughter.