semi-custom suite information guide
- Place your order. Choose your suite, fill out the information forms, customize your invitations.
- Design consultation. We will meet to discuss your inspiration, vision, ink colors, envelope colors, printing method, and paper type. We will also discuss our embellishment options with you. Shipping costs will be invoiced to you separately, shortly before your order is mailed.
- Initial proof. You will receive an initial proof of your invitation suite within ten business days after your design consultation. Please review all of the information carefully and make sure everything looks as it should! One revision is included after you see the first proof.
- Final proof. You will be sent a final proof should you desire revisions to be made to the initial one. Once you have approved the second and final proof, no more changes can be made.
- Print. Once you have approved the final proof, your files will be sent to the printer. Printing usually takes about three weeks.
- Embellish. Any additional embellishments will be completed after your invitations are printed. Please plan on an additional two weeks for these details to be completed.
- Ship. Unless you choose to add the "Package and Mail" embellishment, your finished invitations will be carefully packaged and shipped to you!
Your invitations will arrive in your mailbox six to eight weeks after you place your order. If you would like additional embellishments, please allow an additional two weeks. If you are ordering internationally, also plan on an additional week for shipping.
Orders are currently limited to 50 - 200 invitations. Please contact me for a custom quote if you need a smaller or larger number of invitations. I highly recommend ordering 10 - 15 extra invitations!
Due to demand, we are only offering card stock paper type. Card stock is the only paper that can be used for digital printing. Its weight is 120 cover.
Digital printing consists of a high-quality laser printer transferring the design onto paper. The finished invitation will look crisp, clean, and smooth. Only available with cardstock.
We will color match your envelopes based off of the colors chosen in your design.
We can create whichever ink color you would like.
Embellishments help make your invitation suite that much more elegant! Embellishments will be invoiced to you separately. Options include:
- Enelope Addressing
- Envelope Liners
- Wax Seals